Creationists/Fundamentalists. Have you read The Blind Watchmaker by Richard Dawkins?

If you have read it and you are still a Creationist which parts of his thesis did you reject and why?
Update: @Adams Rib. I take it you havnt read it. If you had you would know the answer to your own question. You see Dawkins could have saved you from ignorance.
Update 2: @Htacciana. Are you going to provide me with any reason for you thinking its wrong or should you saying so be enough?
Update 3: @Htaciana. Are you going to provide me with any reason for you thinking its wrong or should you saying so be enough?
Update 4: @Jonathan. Glad to see you have made an intelligent attempt to understand something before you reject it. You will go far.
Update 5: @H. Jay. Another flat statement that he is wrong. Come on guys I need reasons. Anyone can say Hes wrong. I need to know WHY you say he's wrong.