Obamacare and tax income checks?

I heard through the grapevine through a friend of mine and have been doing research for the past hour, googling like mad and feeling inadequate and promptly freaking out. I would like to know if anyone on the Yahoo Answers community knows this question: Will the new ObamaCare take my husbands tax income... show more I heard through the grapevine through a friend of mine and have been doing research for the past hour, googling like mad and feeling inadequate and promptly freaking out.

I would like to know if anyone on the Yahoo Answers community knows this question:

Will the new ObamaCare take my husbands tax income return check because we are not enrolled in a government or "qualified" health insurance plan?

I am uncertain if this is true or not, and I have gotten rid of some of the things that I was worried about.
Answers from ALL political sides are completely and utterly welcome.
If you are a conservative, tell me what you think. Republican? Tell me!
I need to know whats going on without becoming president myself.

Thanks in advance.

PS If you can show me some websites that will back up your comments or answers, would be VERY much appreciated.
Thanks.