Tomorrow chemistry exam!!!!! need help!!!!!!!?

okay so I got a stupid chemistry teacher and whenever we ask questions he say "hey! don't you undertsand english? do I sound like Im talking in chinese or french or something you people are idiots we you know that?" and he also uses slang to us..so yeah he is simply annoying! we can't even ask him... show more okay so I got a stupid chemistry teacher and whenever we ask questions he say "hey! don't you undertsand english? do I sound like Im talking in chinese or french or something you people are idiots we you know that?" and he also uses slang to us..so yeah he is simply annoying! we can't even ask him our question or douts! gosh jeez..T_T so anyway we got test tomorrow so we are studying about this atomic structure thing so there might a question saying what is "atomic number?" then Name the element which has the following number of particles:

a.26 electrons.29 neutrons,26protons=_________
b.53 protons,74 neutrons=_______
c.2 electrons (neutral atoms)=_______
d.0 neutrons=_________
so please answer these and explain how did you get them step by step please TT ^ TT

and he keeps on talking about proton number,atomic number and blah blah blah what are these ****
things? please guys If I ask my chemistry teacher he might even kill me,seeing me asking these questions!
Update: Im sorry but I don't understand interger sorry but Im really bad in english