Can someone inform me about the capital of which Arab country Jerusalem ever was, and when?

Arabs claim Jerusalem as its capital refering to some "past history"(I am not going to take seriously the claims based on the visions of some hashish - smoked guy who had a dream he had flown to Jerusalem on some strange creature named AlBuraq, a mix of a donkey and a flying crocodile, and had a small... show more Arabs claim Jerusalem as its capital refering to some "past history"(I am not going to take seriously the claims based on the visions of some hashish - smoked guy who had a dream he had flown to Jerusalem on some strange creature named AlBuraq, a mix of a donkey and a flying crocodile, and had a small friendly chats with Jesus and Moses on the way). So, what is the base of their claims?
When in the past was Jerusalem the capital of ANY Arab or Muslim state?
And if you find this out, please share the source with me because I could not find a single moment in history when Jerusalem was the capital of ANY other country - except Judeah and Israel.