Why don't Y!A stop people on level 1 from posting links... it would stop a lot of these nuisance spammers?

They open a new account and straight away post spam like this on many questions... it takes a lot of reporting to get them suspnded...here is a typical example from a prat called Milo... hey see www.studiesinfo.com for this. Navigate through the links available on left and right side. Source(s): searched and... show more They open a new account and straight away post spam like this on many questions... it takes a lot of reporting to get them suspnded...here is a typical example from a prat called Milo...

hey see www.studiesinfo.com for this. Navigate through the links available on left and right side.
Source(s):
searched and visited personally.

I realise that it's not possible to click on this link as it's not blue but isn't it possible to make every such link asterisked,( ****) as are swearwords.
This would not provide these spammers with the incentive to post.
Update: Rev... I think it would be worth it to get rid of these pesky spammers.... they are very unlikely to last until level 2.
Update 2: Paul.... I thought that answering questions was the purpose of Y!A.
Update 3: Without their links... they wouldn't bother posting. If every link containing www. was asterisked.... it would not be worth their while to post this pesky spam. Other genuine level 1 answerers would only have to wait until they are on level 2.
Update 4: Jamie... good point... it's not only spam they post it's links to viruses, malware etc...
Update 5: Here's another example:http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/activity?show=EQVUMV2waa
10 answers 10