Poll : My time theory (does it make sense)?

Hello everyone, I'm 13 years old and I came up with a little time theory/age theory. So look at it this way. Do you ever hear older people say that time is going by too fast? Do you ever hear kids say time is going by slow? Well maybe this is why: We'll say for example that this person will live for... show more Hello everyone, I'm 13 years old and I came up with a little time theory/age theory.

So look at it this way. Do you ever hear older people say that time is going by too fast? Do you ever hear kids say time is going by slow? Well maybe this is why:

We'll say for example that this person will live for 90 years. As this person turns a year old. He/she is experiecing age at 1/90 which is an extremely small percentage. Therefore, time goes very slow for this person. As this person turns 30. He/she is experiencing time/age at 30/90 which is 1/3 of his/her life already. So time starts to go on much quicker. As this person turns 70. He/she is already at 70/90 of his/her life. Only 20 years left. So time starts to go by extremely quick for this person, because they have already lived a large fraction of their life. And at 90/90 the persons time comes to a halt...

My theory is that as age increase/the fraction of someone's life, time goes by quicker or moves faster. But age at an early level (from 1-20 years old), life goes by slower because the fraction of the person's life lived is still small.

Anyone get what I mean? thanks