Channel Catfish with yellow spots on lungs?

I went fishing today and I took some of the fish home to cook and eat.
Ive just gutted two fish, and the last channel catfish, had yellow removable spots on some of its insides.

Are these dangerous? Are they parasites or a type of bacteria?
Is it dangerous to eat this if a fish has this on it?
Update: The yellow spots were NOT on the outside or the meat of the catfish. They were in what I believe is the liver, after googling internal anatomy of a channel catfish. And, when I was preparing them, (im a little careless of the knife when it comes to innards), the spots were not only on the outside of the liver, but... show more The yellow spots were NOT on the outside or the meat of the catfish.
They were in what I believe is the liver, after googling internal anatomy of a channel catfish.
And, when I was preparing them, (im a little careless of the knife when it comes to innards), the spots were not only on the outside of the liver, but throughout the insides as well.
There were no other yellow spots (these were removable), anywhere on the inside, or outside of the fish.