Unpaid Property taxes for two years?

My husbands car's tags are up for renewal this year and we have had past financial problems. I just got a job this feb. and now since the tags are up for renewal, he decides to tell me that he hasnt paid the property taxes on the car for two years. Is there any website or place that I can find out how much he... show more My husbands car's tags are up for renewal this year and we have had past financial problems. I just got a job this feb. and now since the tags are up for renewal, he decides to tell me that he hasnt paid the property taxes on the car for two years.
Is there any website or place that I can find out how much he is going to be paying in property taxes?
I know it used to be a small amount if you paid it on time, but im not sure what late fees are or any of that (since i havent physically "owned" a vehicle for five years).

Additional Info: We live in missouri, USA.
1 answer 1