Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Having sex with my gf for the first time?

So me and my girlfriend are planning to have sex for the first time at my house. Any tips or suggestions that I can use? We're both 18 and we're still virgins. We're using protection too. She did tell me that she's scared about bleeding, and asked me what if she does. Also any precautions we should take before doing it?

Favorite Answer

First .. that is soooooo adorable that you ask about it! love it!!

But My advice! Make sure you practice putting the condom on so you know what your doing, being that its your first time your gunna be nerveous with the girl you (hopefully) love. If she sees that you know what your doing it will be more conforting for her.

2. Research on her "lady parts" if she hasn't already, if she starts to freak out and starts asking questions it'll benefit the both of you if you can answer them.

3. Check on her "during" your moment. But not to much. like twice if that. like " Are you okay?" or how ever you ask her, it shows your not just thinking about banging her.

4. Position- keep it simple DO NOT try to do anything fancy yet. Missionary or Drill will probably be the best choices for now unless she tells you different.

5. After make sure you don't make it awkward. Rub the side of her face or kiss her. Or even just lay together. Showers after are a good idea to.

6. talking about it also very important (i think) ask how it was or how do they feel.

IMPORTANT ---> Make sure! If you touch yourself you DO NOT use the same hand on her! Use the other hand.

7. Atmosphere - have a couple candles around or even have some flowers ready for her :] Girls love a super suprise !

Im sorry this is so long. But i hope it helps you! Sex is a beautful thing! As long as your smart about it! Be safe and have fun! Good luck! :]

Source(s): Experience

Girlfriends Having Sex

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

So me and my girlfriend are planning to have sex for the first time at my house. Any tips or suggestions that I can use? We're both 18 and we're still virgins. We're using protection too. She did tell me that she's scared about bleeding, and asked me what if she does. Also any...

Source(s): sex gf time: https://tr.im/dd7QH

1. Use Birth Control AND Condoms.

2. Make Sure You're Positively Alone.

3. Use ALOT of Lube.

4. Do Foreplay First ( Fingering , etc. ).

5. Go Slow , You Could Hurt Her If You Go to Fast.

6. Have Fun :)

Source(s): smarticles

You should make sure you're both comfortable and ready. She will probably bleed and it might hurt at first, but you can go slow. It's not a race. It's probably good to check on each other, and see how you are both feeling as you do it. It might be good to use lube, if you can get some. Sorry if this doesn't help.

Source(s): Personal life.

just take it slow.. make out first... if it leads to sex than thats cool... you need to make sure she is turned on pretty good before you actually do it... it will make it easier for her.. and make sure she is comfortable.. oh and you mite wanna please urself first before you go over there.. so it doesn't last just 30 secs.. lol.. but don't worry about finishing too early.. i'm sure her being a virgin.. she won't hold it against you...don't be nervous.. really nothing to it.. its natural and the more yal do, the more comfortable with it you both will become. Have fun!

Go slow and listen to her while you are doing it. Get ribbed condoms and rub one or two out before you meet up with her it will help you last longer. And make sure she's nice and wet. If ur worried about bleeding put a towl under Ur self. And maybe get some lube

Sounds like you guys are being smart about it. It's probably going to hurt for her and she might bleed -- the best thing you can do is to be really reassuring, listen to her, and go slow. As long as you guys are on the same level and care for one another, it should be awesome : ) the pain goes away fairly quickly for most girls as long as you are gentle with her. Oh, and foreplay is good -- the more "ready" she is, the less it will hurt.

Do alot of foreplay before hand, no such things as too much foreplay. So that way it goes nice and smooth and not rough. Also go slow, and don't go all the way in, start of slightly in and just go a little more and a little more

How To Have Sex Yahoo