Paypal online purchase help???

Can i pay through a paypal linked verified bank account for online purchasing . If not then why it says pay online by adding your bank account ? If credit card is the only way to make payment then what's the need of paypal ( it just make it a secure transaction only by not exposing the details of card )... show more Can i pay through a paypal linked verified bank account for online purchasing .

If not then why it says pay online by adding your bank account ?
If credit card is the only way to make payment then what's the need of paypal ( it just make it a secure transaction only by not exposing the details of card ) ??
I have a linked bank account ( SBI ) with paypal which is verified as well but when i buy any item online and try to pay using paypal it says please add a debit or credit card to pay now !!!!!!!!!! wtf :\:|
Update: Edit @ roger : yeah it's 0 as of now . But i thought they would take the same amount from my bank account by taking me to log in page of my bank account .

In case if i have to add fund to my paypal account first then can anyone tell me how to add funds to paypal account using verified bank account ???????
1 answer 1