Hinduism - Dharma Shashtra - Elder on Twin Born - First come infant or second come infant?

Hinduism - Is it Dharma Shashtra.....? Where is Dharma Shashtra in your question sir? Courtesy: Radhakrishna sir.His Question is this. http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlP4juzQvzHLEahL7uRk6RqRHQx.;_ylv=3?qid=20111007073105AAkHXel My answer to the above Question: To be specific, Among the twins,... show more Hinduism - Is it Dharma Shashtra.....? Where is Dharma Shashtra in your question sir?
Courtesy: Radhakrishna sir.His Question is this.
http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...

My answer to the above Question:
To be specific, Among the twins, first born is biologically the younger one and the second in the Elder. But, as per the general notation, the one which is born first in the Elder and the next the younger.To be brief, the first born among the twins is the last entered one into the mother's womb and the second born is the first one to enter the mother's womb as embrios. There is a little confusion over this among the people. The first infant is elder actually, but many opinions are the second. No doubt the first one is elder which sees the world first. However, there is one formula adopted in hospitals. The elder baby which cries first is the formula.

once the baby is out, he or she should cry and if not then he is made to cry by nurse/Doctor at that time... this is necessary for baby's respiration system..So the baby who started his respiration system/breathing first among the twins is the elder one...This is the exact calculation for identifying the elder one among the twins.

As per Dharma Shashtra, you know Nakula and Sahadev the pandava brothers. Nakula was the first born and Sahadev was the second born. so, as per hindu dharma shashtra the first born is the elder and therefore Nakula was chosen by Yudhishtira as the one brother to be brought back to life during the exile in forest, when all the other four brothers had died after drinking water from a lake. This was because he was a son of Madri; Yudhishtara, being a son of Kunti, wanted to be fair to both mothers.
Source(s):
As soon as Nakula and Sahadeva were born...so Nakula first sahadev second. Nakula born first.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahadeva
--------------------------------------...
His finalising comment: Though in the world generally what Sri Always good said is followed, the Second Born is elder .this can be seen clearly in hiranyaaksha and hiranyakasyapa who were born as twins.The Kasyapa prajapati clearly said while naming them that the later born hiranyakasyapa is elder .
I came with authority in my answer, but the asker of that question Radhakrishna sir did not show any evidence/authority. If the asker treats hiranyaaksha and hiranyakasyapa as dharma shashtra, the nakula and sahadeva are not in dharma shashtra? He showed demon example WITHOUT authority, but i showed pandava brothers WITH authority.

i am happy in selecting one best answer.

please note i am not disputing his selection.

i am disputing his finalisation comments.

if he select one answer and thanked him, i will not come here but his comments made me to come.

I come with scientifically and also religiously, but he did not mension my religious and said ''generally''.

For anything a justification is a must. i will not come if he selected the answer and leaving with thanks alone. But, his comments did not carry any authority while i showed authority.

Where is Dharma Shashtra? Who is Kasyapa Prajapati? why and When he told this?

In the streets there will be generally a show. The man who conducts show will often tell ''see the fight between the snake and mangoose''. The people eagerly awaiting to see the fight. But, he will say often and never show the fight. Similarly, Radhakrishna sir told to come as per Dharma Shashtra. Though i come with Dharma Shashtra, he did not come.
Update: I am waiting for answer from him also. If he come with authority, i agree he is right. I welcome all to answer this question including shri c.srividyarajagopalan sir.
Update 2: @Great Ape: First i thank you for the answer. Next, i am frequently telling all to read questions well before answering. i guess you did not go through my question. i clearly said this: i am not disputing the best answer. i am disputing only the comments given by the asker of that question. Next, you misunderstood... show more @Great Ape: First i thank you for the answer. Next, i am frequently telling all to read questions well before answering. i guess you did not go through my question.

i clearly said this: i am not disputing the best answer. i am disputing only the comments given by the asker of that question. Next, you misunderstood my authority. Everyone knows Yaksha questions and Dharmaraja answers to which no authority needed. you should be happy i come atleast with any authority. Even i also accept similar authority if given from the same wikie pedia.
Update 3: whenever i come, i give clear views. you did not go thr' my question properly. it is not correct to conclude without seeing full details. i never jealous anyone. it is my nature. you are seeing me, i am seeing you in y/a do you see any event such like this?
Update 4: I thank everyone. Shri Radhakrishna sir himself admitted the first born is elder which you can see in this ref. http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...
But he in this question http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind... He says the second born is elder. so, it is proved he can say anything as per his convenience.
Update 5: I thank Shri C.Srividyarajagopalan sir for his answer from which i came to know this details. Moreover, there was no mension that hiranyakasibu brothers were twins. i Thank everyone answered here. Thanks all. i don't want to retain this question because i have full respects on Shri Radhakrishna sir. A slip is... show more I thank Shri C.Srividyarajagopalan sir for his answer from which i came to know this details. Moreover, there was no mension that hiranyakasibu brothers were twins. i Thank everyone answered here. Thanks all. i don't want to retain this question because i have full respects on Shri Radhakrishna sir. A slip is common to all, he is no exception.