Casey Y asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 9 years ago

How long can a lobster live out of water?

A little disappointed in the responses. Inhumanity...please.

As for the third post, which wasn't negative; if you put them in fresh water, they die. Yes, water is cheap, but if you don't use specifically calibrated water, they won't survive. I know this because I also keep fish tanks (none suitable for lobster storage though).

You can't be inhumane to lobsters, they have no feelings. They are closer to bugs than animals. They are food. A few hours but they are too expensive to push it and water is cheap.

The real question is how long you can survive under water after I throw you into a large tub, then drill a sheet of metal over the top and turn the water on. I know where you live mate I'm gonna eat a load of curry then schit on your face whilst you sleep

I do not know exactly, I think for a few hours

Sorry casey... i couldnt extend my question. Can you read my question and maybe answer it. Thanks. Sorry for the weird way i chose to get ahold of you.

don't test this it is inhumane

madelaine hickman