What is the best equipment for betta fish?

What is the best food and filter (and any other equipment) on the market for betta fish? I am planning to get a betta, and I want it to live a long and healthy life. I've been researching a lot and I can't wait to get a betta fish (and maybe some ghost shrimp) after the summer holidays! Any tips,... show more What is the best food and filter (and any other equipment) on the market for betta fish?
I am planning to get a betta, and I want it to live a long and healthy life.

I've been researching a lot and I can't wait to get a betta fish (and maybe some ghost shrimp) after the summer holidays! Any tips, tricks, suggestions, advice and experience is great too... anything about betta fish is welcome!

Thanks in advance!
Update: Sorry for not mentioning this earlier, but I was asking for specific brands and names!
Update 2: Also... any good water conditioners, live bacteria and de-chlorinizers? I have live bacteria and de-chlorinizer by Ocean Free and a water conditioner by GEO Liquid. You might not be familiar with those brands but are they alright for a betta?
Update 3: Everyone who ansewered- thanks so much! All your answers were great and super helpful. I wish I could give 10 points to all of you!