How to get what i want in bed from my boyfriend?

My boyfriend only lasts 2 to 5 minutes in bed. He does very little foreplay with me, even though he is beginning to understand that it is important. I dont reach orgasm until about 20 minutes.

After he is done, he doesnt try to make me done. Even though i hint and tell him that i am horny now.

He gets bored/ exausted and too impatient if he is doing foreplay with me for too long so i feel disheartened and just let him go for the ultimate act. He knows i can finnish myself on my own so once hes done he just tells me to do it myself. I know hes not doing it to be selfish or malicious, he just doesnt understand, but it is very frustraiting.

I dont want to hurt his ego by bringing up the subject of him not lasting long or not pleasing me, so what can i do/ say to get what i want?

Well, if you want to be satisfied in bed, thenm you're going to have to tell him he needs to do more foreplay, and include oral sex on you on your clitoris especially, licking, sucking, kissing, nibbling it, and not just running his tongue in-and-out the vagina to help you get a lot closer to orgasm. And you can tell him to start taking male supplements, especially Maca Root, and use male enhancement pills such as Extenz or Cyvita to help make his sex sessions last longer. You have to convince him you need him to do this to have a better sex life or else it can be a long, frustrating relationship for you and since he's not pleasing you, you may have to find someone who can.

If you feel horny, then you should tell him so. There is nothing more awesome then knowing from your girl you want more sexy time. tell him something along the lines of "hey... i loved your movement and i can't stop thinking about it. i want you to mess me up some more". that is entirely on how you want to put it out, but make sure the point is put out that you loved what he did and want some more. not only does it boosts his confidence but also gets more out of him, thus making you more happier in your sex life. though i need you to know it will most likely work on most couples but it is surely worth the try. nothing ventured, nothing gained. hoped i had helped some way.

Jeff

• Lora

I think you have to switch it up a bit. Promise him you will give him something in return.

tell him that you like when he does foreplay with you. tell him that he is special at it and that you would enjoy it so much more if he did it. just make him feel like he is really skilled at it.

please help me, http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhUMW...

Just go for it ;)

wow just tell him he cant have it until u ***