Since most Mexicans have Native American ancestry, shouldn't they have the right to live in the United States?

They had their land stolen from them, and yet they are the "illegal immigrants" for not going through immigration systems set up by foreign intruders on their land? What if they were the ones demanding the rest of the U.S. population go through their immigration systems or be deported to the home country... show more They had their land stolen from them, and yet they are the "illegal immigrants" for not going through immigration systems set up by foreign intruders on their land? What if they were the ones demanding the rest of the U.S. population go through their immigration systems or be deported to the home country of their ancestors? Would you follow through?
Update: I believe Mexicans are entitled to live in the United States because most of them have ancestors who lived on the land before any of the European conquerors.
Update 2: Your family chose to move away from the Netherlands. Our families didn't chose to be separated from our tribes by a border created by foreigners.
Update 3: Mexico is part of North America.
Update 4: I can't believe the racist stereotyping going on. You assume letting Mexicans live in the U.S. freely means that crime rates will rise? I find that very offensive.