What does God look like?

I know that not everyone believes in God. I'm a big boy, and I can handle it. Not everyone on Earth is going to think exactly as I do, and I accept it. But even if you don't believe in God, you can just use your own creativity and imagination here. What do you suppose God looks like? It's kind... show more I know that not everyone believes in God. I'm a big boy, and I can handle it. Not everyone on Earth is going to think exactly as I do, and I accept it.

But even if you don't believe in God, you can just use your own creativity and imagination here.

What do you suppose God looks like? It's kind of common for people to think of God as an old man with a long, grey beard. We want God to resemble us, in terms of "physical" appearance. But of course, God is beyond the physical, so these terms don't really apply.

This is just my idea- of course, I have never visually seen God with my own eyes, but I most definitely believe he is real. I sometimes think of God as being an incredibly bright light, like a supermassive star. Any mortal eyes that fall upon his countenance are instantly blinded. Just my idea of what God "looks like."

What do you think God looks like?