Iron 833 motorcycle security?

I am getting a motorcycle and wondering what kind of security precautions I should take. I will likely get the Harley 833 Iron and its hands free security system. that will stop the ignition but I assume it wont keep the bike from being rolled or lifted onto a pickup or flat bed. Would some chains be... show more I am getting a motorcycle and wondering what kind of security precautions I should take.

I will likely get the Harley 833 Iron and its hands free security system. that will stop the ignition

but I assume it wont keep the bike from being rolled or lifted onto a pickup or flat bed. Would some chains be adequate for most situations or am I just over thinking this and the theft is not as big a problem as I am thinking..

Is the security system pretty noisy when or is it a silent just no ignition type system..

Any information would be greatly appreciated..
Update: Kelly awesome advice but when I am 300 miles from home and my bike gets stolen Ill just say gee isnt it great I have insurance that will contact me in a week or maybe its a long weekend and they are closed..lol

I am trying to be a little more proactive than just oh well someone will look after me ...