How can we learn more about ourselves and understand ourselves better?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Update : Wow, Bob! I really never expected this answer. It was great! Are you a ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
  • ? answered 2 years ago
Shanice, the best way to know ourselves is through the words of the Bible.

Hebrews 4:12 "For the word of God is alive and exerts power and is sharper than any two-edged sword and pierces even to the dividing of soul and spirit, and of joints and [their] marrow, and [is] able to discern thoughts and intentions of [the] heart."

Also, through Bible-based publications we can learn more about ourselves. In the recent district convention there was a symposium that spoke about the different types of figurative hearts: half heart, double heart, cunning heart and want of heart. Through this symposium, I actually learned a couple of things about myself that made me think of changes or adjustments I need to make. Sometimes it hurts, but how else will we know that we need to make changes?

Paisley Moon

Asker's Rating & Comment

5 out of 5
Yes. Thank you.
  • 1
  • Comment

Other Answers (1)

• Bob answered 2 years ago
    Study the Bible it will show you your faults and weaknesses and tell you how you can improve.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock