Is there a drain hole on Noma 5200 air conditioner?

can I take off one of the caps on the bottom of the NOMA AIR CONDITIONER TO LET WATER OUT ... some seems to be coming in the inside of the window and this is annoying it is installed properly and should go out the back .... not the front... there seems to be a few caps that I may be able to snap off the... show more can I take off one of the caps on the bottom of the NOMA AIR CONDITIONER TO LET WATER OUT ... some seems to be coming in the inside of the window and this is annoying it is installed properly and should go out the back .... not the front...

there seems to be a few caps that I may be able to snap off the bottom are THOSE drain hole caps
Update: it seems like there is NO DRAIN HOLE and this seems bloody stupid as its obvious water will build up in it somewhere and have to drain... what is with companies designing crap like this..
1 answer 1