Xperia Mini Pro users: Share ur experience ;)?

All of ya out there....if you have used or experienced Xperia Mini Pro....give ur opinions....what features do u think it has that outsmarts other phones of the same range...what features of it give it a negative rating(Note:i already know about its whole specs...just ur asking for ur opinions).....I am planning to... show more All of ya out there....if you have used or experienced Xperia Mini Pro....give ur opinions....what features do u think it has that outsmarts other phones of the same range...what features of it give it a negative rating(Note:i already know about its whole specs...just ur asking for ur opinions).....I am planning to buy it...Heard it has a electrostatic sound problem while recording a vid....is there any better phone out there in the same price bracket as the mini pro?

Cheers ;)
Update: My usage : though i am a music fanatic so i will play a lot of music...so it need to have a good sound... + i will surf internet usually use facebook but not too much....not too much of a gaming fanboy on the phone....will take regular pics and will make videos often..... So to sums it up....my usage will heavily... show more My usage : though i am a music fanatic so i will play a lot of music...so it need to have a good sound... + i will surf internet usually use facebook but not too much....not too much of a gaming fanboy on the phone....will take regular pics and will make videos often.....

So to sums it up....my usage will heavily be on "Messaging and calls(ofcourse,its a main reason to use a phone :P),listening music,taking pics"