Motorcycle won't start... Flooded engine?

Lately my '83 Suzuki GS550L won't start. The past two times I tried it, it would start up initially but as soon as I let go of the throttle it would stall and not start again. The gas valve spent a lot of time on Prime the last couple of weeks (yes I know that that's bad), so I think that the engine is... show more Lately my '83 Suzuki GS550L won't start. The past two times I tried it, it would start up initially but as soon as I let go of the throttle it would stall and not start again.
The gas valve spent a lot of time on Prime the last couple of weeks (yes I know that that's bad), so I think that the engine is probably flooded. I took out the plugs and let the cylinders air out overnight, but it still didn't work. The plugs are fine I think, I'm getting a decent spark out of them, they just won't fire for some reason.
What should my next course of action be?