How to help neck pain and headache from work?

At my work, I'm looking down (to clean things) pretty much all 8 hours, and it's now causing some pretty bad pains in my neck. It's also brought up a headache which I've had for almost a week now. I've had my boyfriend massage the top of my neck where it hurts the most, but it hardly makes a... show more At my work, I'm looking down (to clean things) pretty much all 8 hours, and it's now causing some pretty bad pains in my neck. It's also brought up a headache which I've had for almost a week now.

I've had my boyfriend massage the top of my neck where it hurts the most, but it hardly makes a difference. I take Ibuprofen and other pain relievers, but that hasn't helped any. My pillows are the kind that sink right through when you lay on them, so I bought a firm pillow, which made my neck feel worse. Any ideas? :(