How to make an indoor dog an outdoor dog?

We have to move to another house and my dogs can not be inside.. I cant get rid of them I have had them way to long I love them to death.. they are both small/medium dogs but the landlord wont let me have them inside.. they will be living in a shed in the back yard but I want to know what I should do to keep them... show more We have to move to another house and my dogs can not be inside.. I cant get rid of them I have had them way to long I love them to death.. they are both small/medium dogs but the landlord wont let me have them inside.. they will be living in a shed in the back yard but I want to know what I should do to keep them warm.. one is old and I am worried about him the most being cold since he has hardly any hair due to a skin condition that made him lose it.. the other is long haired so I am not as worried about him.. they both like to snuggle and keep each other warm but I have never liked having outdoor dogs so I am not sure what I should do to keep them warm this winter ( I live in Georgia so the weather can be unpredictable) but they will be in a shed with doors so its almost like being inside but it will still be a little less isolated.. any help would be nice please keep rude comments off I dont want them outside but its the only choice I have..
Update: the reason i say i have no other choice is because i really HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE...its either the house i am moving to or me and the dogs will be living under a bridge.. since I am being evicted, and getting rid of the dogs will kill them due to the fact I have had them since i was little and that puts emotional... show more the reason i say i have no other choice is because i really HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE...its either the house i am moving to or me and the dogs will be living under a bridge.. since I am being evicted, and getting rid of the dogs will kill them due to the fact I have had them since i was little and that puts emotional stress on them and i will be putting a heater in the shed it has full electricity... I just wanted to know what else I should do to help make sure they are warm... dont freakin think i like having them away from me i love them but i have no other choice i am moving into a house with my sister in-law brother dad and nephew and they wont let me keep my dogs inside... not only would getting rid of them kill them but i would kill myself they are like my freaking children dont think I want to stick them out there and i myself will probably sleep out there on days when I dont need to work.. I just wanted some helpful tips on things I should do for them to make sure they stay warm on