Cannot Log into Yahoo Email?

Dear All,

I need your advise and guide.

I am having some problem login into my yahoo mail. The error says "Unregconized Login Location" and it keeps on leading me to a Question and Answer screen that says "Where is my last honeymoon" and such.

The problem here, is i cant remember the answer for this. is there a way to contact yahoo and get my yahoo account reseted?

regards.

obviously you are logged in if you posted a question........

sure. For some reason Yahoo fails to tell their consumers each and every time they have technical problems. I easily have had to make quite a few calls to them and now that i'm finally back into my e mail, all my emails are long gone !! Inbox, sent, each and every thing in each and all of the folders is long gone. i'm hoping that each and every thing would be retrieved whilst the priority is solved besides the shown fact that i'm uncertain and am stressful approximately each and every thing i've got lost. interestingly that's a concern that some persons are having and others at the instant are not. For me, it began the day earlier on the instant. They stored resetting my password purely to have the priority ensue returned. i'm in now yet who knows how long which will final.

I can not log into Yahoo

my login in say update but when try to update to update it send me to something else, When I did up date it would not sync with my email