Reporting abuse, I'm getting conflicting messages from Yahoo & I'm not getting any real help, HELP!?

I'm not talking about the "Report Abuse" button on every Q/A here. But I need help with reporting abuse of mass trolls that have targeted me recently, email abuse & regular violent/threatening/offensive posts that are getting looked over by the regular "Report Abuse" option. Before, an... show more I'm not talking about the "Report Abuse" button on every Q/A here. But I need help with reporting abuse of mass trolls that have targeted me recently, email abuse & regular violent/threatening/offensive posts that are getting looked over by the regular "Report Abuse" option.

Before, an email was accepted to either: y_answrs_team@yahoo.com or answers-abuse@cc.yahoo-inc.com to report abuse, which got some attention. But now when I email them, I'm getting this automated response telling me the following:

"Hello,
This is an automated message regarding your recent request for Yahoo! Customer Care support. In order to properly assist you, please go to the Yahoo! homepage and contact us by clicking on the help link at the bottom of the page.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you for reaching out to us. We look forward to helping you!
Sincerely,
Yahoo! Customer Care
**Please do not respond to this message as no one will receive it. Thank you for reaching out to us. We look forward to helping you!"

So, I've been following their instructions to report abuse from the main page/help section, on this link: http://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index but they only allow 80 characters in a description, you can barely fit a full URL in it, let alone an explanation of what you're reporting! Plus I haven't heard anything back from them AT ALL when I do report this abuse going on.

I understand Y!A can't reply to everyone, they may not be able to address everyone's concerns either, but I've reported so many of these outright violations made on Y!A, & I know others who follow the Y!A Guidelines & TofS, have too. But these trolls & abusers are still allowed on here, they're still making offensive hate speeches, attacking individual members here with vicious comments, & I'm STILL getting targeted!

Trolls are going through my account & reporting everything I've ever said on here. Yes, I am appealing them & most are getting restored, but the appealing process takes way more time then I want to spend on here! SEVERAL Q/A's of mine are falsely reported EVERY DAY! I do not have time or desire to appeal every single one, can't I report this mass abuse? HELP Yahoo help!!!!
Update: I'm not reporting everyone I don't like, that itself is against the rules, as I said, I report abuse, as Y!A asks honorable users to do! Those who insult others, post hate speeches, rant, threaten violence, etc. There's a report abuse button on every Q&A ever posted on Y!A, for a reason! If we stop... show more I'm not reporting everyone I don't like, that itself is against the rules, as I said, I report abuse, as Y!A asks honorable users to do! Those who insult others, post hate speeches, rant, threaten violence, etc. There's a report abuse button on every Q&A ever posted on Y!A, for a reason! If we stop reporting these vicious bullies, then we are allowing them to continue attacking everyone they want. Why would I delete my account that I've had almost 8 years? I'm not the one who violates Y!A rules! If the nut-jobs continue to come after me because I report their outright abuse, then so be it, if that is truly my only option. But I doubt the good people here, those who DO follow rules & understand how to use this site correctly, feel that's an acceptable solution. I was hoping I'd get some thoughts on how to handle these hateful abusers! I did get some, thank you! The others who created new accounts just to badger me some more, I didn't even bother reading p
Update 2: past the first sentence, so their attempts to get me upset, fail again! But thanks for reading my question! I guess it took a few minutes out of their normal daily routine of harassing other members!
7 answers 7