Baby girl names... Classical, Traditional or Modern, Trendy?

I asked a question regarding girl baby names earlier and the answers have me still confused. We are expecting our third child. We have twin boys and I'm not far enough along to know the gender of our newest blessing! We have a boy name we both like but are having so much trouble settling on a girl name. ... show more I asked a question regarding girl baby names earlier and the answers have me still confused. We are expecting our third child. We have twin boys and I'm not far enough along to know the gender of our newest blessing! We have a boy name we both like but are having so much trouble settling on a girl name.

Our biggest problem is deciding on whether to use a traditional and classical name or a more trendy name? I had posted our classical list first then our trendier list, with mixed responses.

My husband likes the trendier names. I like the traditional names. He thinks the traditional names are boring and sound old but I think the trendy names sound kind of annoying. We are at an impasse!

At this point I'm just needing others honest opinions. We ask our friends and family but they don't want to take sides. So I've decided to turn to the Internet for opinions on our list.
The first time I asked I didn't specify which list belonged to whom. But here it is

Here is my list
Caroline
Charlotte
Katherine
Emma
Ella
Candace (I know people don't consider it traditional bc of all the associations with potential nickname Candy, but it is an older traditional name I really like although I do loathe the Candy nickname that is associated with it)
Chloe
Also thought about Victoria

The names on his list
Delaney
Sydney
Blaklie
Chaney
Kaia pronounced Kya
Teia pronounced Taya
Langston

Thank you for your responses I really am interested in hearing opinions!!! These names are just all over the place and our lists are so different. I would feel so much better if we just could come to a conclusion on the girl name and I can stop worrying about it so your opinions are much appreciated!!!