Muslims thoughts on wikiislam.net ?

Want to know Muslims views on the website

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Rengle
    Lv 5
    8 years ago
    Favourite answer

it is an anti Islamic site .. which twist the meanings and aim to avert the people from the way of Allah

A bad site to learn about Islam

• Ribat
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Its a pure anti Islamic site very popular among Anti Islamics or Anti Muslims

• 6 years ago

It's a great site, and portrays Islam very clearly.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

It's the best site on ANY religion. Well presented. Well organized. Even handed. Doesnt try to push rightwing or leftwing politics at you. Most importantly its fully referenced.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Biased. It always shows Islam in negative view. Not a very good sourse if you want to learn about Islam unless of course your goal is to make Islam look bad then it works perfectly. I don't think any sane person would use it to learn about Islam.

• 8 years ago

hunter, biased is exactly what it isn't, here's a bit from their article on 'the origins of the qur'an': 'Here we are only concerned with those truths that are yielded by a process of rational enquiry, by scientific examination'

• 8 years ago

It is the best cross referenced source on the Net and it grows everyday. I check it against hadithcollection etc but it's always correct.

• Love it! Such easy access to Quran and ahadith quotes on different subjects. You can verify them with other sources. I have many times.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.