Chimp vs Man? Who would win in a fight?

Ok, which of these two would win in a fight? The man is fully clothed with big boots and he is a martial artist whereas the chimp is just the average chimp. Don't give me the bullcrap of chimps are 5 times stronger than humans because I know that but they won't be able to use that in a real life situation.... show more Ok, which of these two would win in a fight? The man is fully clothed with big boots and he is a martial artist whereas the chimp is just the average chimp. Don't give me the bullcrap of chimps are 5 times stronger than humans because I know that but they won't be able to use that in a real life situation. I've seen chimps attack men, they go beserk and try to make the man fall but during that process can't the man just kick the chimp in the face? They're skulls might be stronger but a martial artists kick to the face is no picnic. They can break 10 inch thick concrete. I know this because I do martial arts (karate and Taekwondo). Anyway, the scenario is in a cross section between the savana and the jungle. Als, couldent the man gouge its eyes out so it can't see then trample on it?
Update: You people seem not to know how chimps fight, they dont run around you hoping that you cant hit them, they come at you straight and swing, it wont be hard to land a kick to their face, or at least their chest resulting in a broken chest, dont answer unless you know anything about how chimps fight.