Is Lebron a traitor for ditching Cleveland?

Okay, it's great he won the NBA title again, but I still think he's a traitor. I hate it when people chase titles like that. The guy was born in Ohio and I would've respected him way more if he would have brought a title to Cleveland instead of going to Miami where it's way easier with the guys... show more Okay, it's great he won the NBA title again, but I still think he's a traitor. I hate it when people chase titles like that. The guy was born in Ohio and I would've respected him way more if he would have brought a title to Cleveland instead of going to Miami where it's way easier with the guys around him.
Update: LOL, I don't care that much. I just think it's kind of ridiculous. When they linked up in 2010, I predicted they would 3 peat instantly. It's ridiculous. The Cavs had like 62 wins, and Lebron left them like that. That's kinda a poor move to me, but wateva...
Update 2: I would've preferred him to stay with the Cavs, especially after leading them to believe he might resign. Like I said, the Cavs were a good team with him. He left a good team to play on a better team where the road would be easier. Kind of like how the Celtics joined together, except those players came from... show more I would've preferred him to stay with the Cavs, especially after leading them to believe he might resign. Like I said, the Cavs were a good team with him. He left a good team to play on a better team where the road would be easier. Kind of like how the Celtics joined together, except those players came from poor teams. And Bosh came from a poor team too.