fake paystubs for apartment?

Im interested in getting a new apartment. I work full time 35 hours a week, as a waitress. Because of my job my hourly wage is only 3.40 and hour and offend my total tips are not calculated. My company uses a kind of softwear that estimates but it is always significantly lower than the amount of tips I actually recieve. Hes my question do you think it would be ok to obtain fake prepared documents like pay stubs and submit it to the leasing company that reflect my actual tips? I am genuinely employeed with the company, 5 years of constant employement with the same company and good credit (645, 630, and 710). I also have my saving account bank statement should I go for it??

Best answer

No, committing multiple felonies is not OK. Both fraud and forgery are serious crimes.

You use your income tax returns as proof of your actual income. It is not that hard, or illegal.

• maher

Letter Of Employment For Apartment

Lets get this straight. You are a cheat and a thief. I'm guessing you don't have any problems being a liar and committing fraud.

You are under reporting your tips so that you pay less taxes. And now you want to submit fake docs to get the apartment.

That is why as a landlord, I require copies of the tax returns and also verify all information.

• james5 years agoReport

You should have said you were a dirtbag/landlord in the beginning so no one would bother reading your comment

Obtaining fake pay stubs would be to commit fraud. Pay stubs are not the only thing you can utilize to prove income. You can also use your tax returns, and assuming you report all your tips to the government you will be in great shape. Wait ... you don't report all your tips to the government? Well that is tax fraud. The slope is getting slippery.

• LILL

No is not ok. It's called fraud. The landlord WILL call your employer to verify the stubs.

Since you've been working consistently for 5 years, you can simply show the landlord your tax returns that show your total salry with tips. You do claims your tips...right?

It is illegal to falsify payroll documents. Why doesn't your employer calculate your tips accurately? If they are not doing so, they could be liable to the IRS.

There are quality payroll and accounting software packages that will calculate your tips and provide you with an accurate online employee paystub so you can prove employment to your landlord. Your employer should investigate some types of software like this. I would suggest talking to the landlord and discussing your dilemma and asking him what he would require in the way of documentation.

No it is illegal and grounds of application denial due to inconstancy with income verification

What you can do is have your human resource officer / boss to write a letter stating your income verification you been there for 5 years and work enough hours but tips are not including

Showing your bank statement is also fine

Check this website, you'll find some useful things

✫ ✫ ✫ http://fakepaystubsportal.com

Good luck

No be honest with your possible land lord if they find out you faked it you can be immediately evicted try getting a place after that. Or find some one to co sign.

I've learned that you get absolutely no where in life being honest anymore. You still get shot down.