8 Answers

Relevance
  • Haley
    Lv 7
    6 years ago
    Best answer

Yes is been done before in Holland.

• 4 years ago

Source(s): Natural Breast Enlargement Secrets : http://BoostYourBust.siopu.com/?NaHG
  • ?
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

I would think you probably could. Humans are mammals just like cows and goats. I don't know how good of cheese you would get because most milk producing animals are herbivores while humans are basically carnivores. It would be highly unorthodox to make cheese out of breast milk but I don't see why you couldn't do it.

I don't know where you would find a woman who would go along with this freaky project though.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Yes, or goats milk, or milk from a cat or a dog if you prefer. You could even make cheese from mouse milk if you wanted, but you'd either have to milk a lot of mice or just have cheese on crumb rather than cheese on toast.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Rick B
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Not really sure what "boobs milk" is, but you can make cheese from the milk of any animal as long as it has an adequate fat content.

• 6 years ago

ALL cheese is already from 'boobs milk', Where do you think milk comes from - ears?

• Mary
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Sounds lik mayb a yeast infection..an u would not b leaking milk this early in pregnancy.

• 6 years ago

there is a place in ny that makes it i dont think i would try it but why not tity milk cheese and wine

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.