Poll: If you HAD to live in either China or India for 6 months, which would you choose and why?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • miffy
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

China.

1)India is so unhygienic that Europeans normally have persistent digestive problems ie "The Delhi Belly".

2)In addition it is full of religious extremists trying to kill each other something you could easily get caught up in.

3)The Indian attitude to women is very primitive and rape is widespread , more than likely to be covered up by the authorities if bribed by the perp or his family.

4)Corruption is endemic and foreigners are seen as an easy source of money. If you have any sort of problem to deal with you can bank on petty officials milking you of cash at the slightest opportunity.

Although China may not be democracy as a foreigner you will be much safer.

Source(s): Everyone i know who has been to India and China
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

China is actually very modern in some places. So China. India is a horrible place.

• Laredo
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Poll: given the choice of those two countries then I would chose China. It always seems to have wonderful buildings, also the Great Wall would be wonderful to visit. Another plus I happen to like Chinese food.

• 4 years ago

China because India is more crowded and their food smells bad af. Also, it seems there is more to do in china

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

China. Cause that's where video games are made.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

India. It's at least a democracy.

• Gent
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

China.

I don't get on with religious fanatics.

• 4 years ago

I'm living in China for almost 7 years now ..

I would choose India .. I wanna visit few friends there :)

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I haven't been to either countries so I would probably say Indian. Because the women are hot I am told .

• sade
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

India, because I love Indian food and the air in China is unhealthy. ..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.