Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 6 years ago

GUYS: Do you find it annoying when girls are extremely health conscious?

For example a woman who might juice every morning, eat very healthy, exercise a lot, hardly eat junk food.

• Fusion

That sounds like an unhealthy obsession and not being health conscious.

If they were actually health conscious then I'd find that to be attractive and not at all annoying.

But that would mean that they would not follow strict plans and instead listened to their body. Because if a plan works for someone then it doesn't mean that it works for everyone and even if the plan was specifically designed for them then their needs would change in time, so even if it works for a little while, they would soon start harming themselves with it if they don't listen to their bodies. Which would mean that they are not health-conscious at all. The dangerous part is that if their obsession makes them think that they are being healthy then they would be less likely to change their lifestyle when there's a need for it.

• AKBAN

Extremely yes.

It's one thing to try to stay healthy and fit. But when it's taken to the extreme I've seen that sort of passion cause more harm than good.

Nothing wrong with eating right, drinking juice, and exercise. But when it's taken to very extreme measures it can actually become unhealthy and annoying. It's like a person that lifts weight and does cardio all the time and not give their body time to rest and heal. Eventually they will have joint damage and their muscle can't regrow back etc.

I've known girls who were extremely health conscious and aye, they were annoying to be around.

I've known girls who were health conscious and were a pleasure to be around.

In short don't go overboard on things.

Source(s): Ex personal trainer.

It doesn't matter if it's a guy or a girl.

If the fellow knows, appreciates and thinks the same way as you do, NO, YOU WILL NEVER BE ANNOYING. IN FACT, YOU'RE DAMN ATTRACTIVE TO THE PERSON.

On the other hand, if the fellow doesn't understand why you're being health conscious, because he himself/ she herself is not health conscious, then YES, HE/SHE WILL FIND YOU ANNOYING AND NOT THE SAME SPECIES AS HIM/HER.

It doesn't matter. Your distinctiveness only makes it easier for you to find somebody who likes you and whom you like in return. No sorry for that.

• ?

Yeah i find it really annoying, i like girls who are in fit but still have some kind of weight on them, someone who eats meat, but love sports and dancing

Don't get me wrong I like women that take care of herself and workout but "extremely" it's too much for me I find it very annoying yes!

• miffy

No thats great.

However I do like girls who eat. Its no fun going out for a meal with someone who just munches a coupla lettuce leaves and a tomato while you are getting your chops round a plateful of rump steak and chips.

If it's overboard yes. There's nothing wrong with wanting to br healthy but theres no reason to obsess and center your life around it. You need a balance

• an

As long as she doesn't bother with how and what I eat.

• ?

Some guys find it annoying.

Some guys find it annoying.