S
Lv 7
S asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 years ago

Poll: Do you have any magnets on your refrigerator?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago
    Best answer

I do have many they are smile faces 😊

• Todd
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Only a few. There are more on the steel cabinet sitting aside it. I have a couple ring shaped ones that I picked up at the hardware store a few months ago. They are so strong it can be off putting if the person doesn't know what they are. I had to chuckle because I bought two of them from the bin, and the poor young girl at the counter didn't know what they were or how to peel them apart. She says, "What the hell?" I gave her only a few seconds before I showed her how to do it by sliding them apart. The look on her face was precious. What they hold up on the fridge are just photos of family and friends. Everything else, like informational stuff in other places, is all post-its and Scotch tape.

• 4 years ago

My dad collects magnets and my refrigerator is covered in them

• 4 years ago

Lot of magnet yes

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Zheia
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

Yes. The magnetic fields alter the polarisation of food molecules, making some foods turn north, others south.

• geezer
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

There is actually a fridge under the collection of magnets in my kitchen .. somewhere.

• 4 years ago

Yes one, an invitation to my cousins wedding (which took place in July 2012 LOL!!)

• Kaylin
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

Yes! All the places I've been to abroad and within the country <3

• Elysia
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

Yes, different animals and some Disney ones too

• Zach T
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

Yes, and all are rather pointless except for one that I use every 5 years.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Yes, I have a couple of fishy's....souvenirs from a trip to the FL Keys.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.