S
S asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 years ago

Poll: Do you have any magnets on your refrigerator?

Best answer

I do have many they are smile faces 😊

• Todd

Only a few. There are more on the steel cabinet sitting aside it. I have a couple ring shaped ones that I picked up at the hardware store a few months ago. They are so strong it can be off putting if the person doesn't know what they are. I had to chuckle because I bought two of them from the bin, and the poor young girl at the counter didn't know what they were or how to peel them apart. She says, "What the hell?" I gave her only a few seconds before I showed her how to do it by sliding them apart. The look on her face was precious. What they hold up on the fridge are just photos of family and friends. Everything else, like informational stuff in other places, is all post-its and Scotch tape.

My dad collects magnets and my refrigerator is covered in them

Lot of magnet yes

• Zheia

Yes. The magnetic fields alter the polarisation of food molecules, making some foods turn north, others south.

• geezer

There is actually a fridge under the collection of magnets in my kitchen .. somewhere.

Yes one, an invitation to my cousins wedding (which took place in July 2012 LOL!!)

• Kaylin

Yes! All the places I've been to abroad and within the country <3

• Elysia

Yes, different animals and some Disney ones too

• Zach T

Yes, and all are rather pointless except for one that I use every 5 years.

Yes, I have a couple of fishy's....souvenirs from a trip to the FL Keys.