S
S asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 years ago

Poll: When you travel, do you ever buy souvenirs?

Best answer

Yep. My most recent ones are refrigerator fish magnets from the FL Keys.

• S
      4 years agoReport

Loonie would probably like those :') <3

• Kai

No. To me it's a waste of money, time and just collects dust at home (or becomes more junk you stash away that takes up space and will eventually need to be dealt with). I also do not like my people bringing home souvenirs for me from their travels--waste of their time and money. I'd much much rather they spent that on themselves, maybe be able to have a bit more extravagant meal while there, spend a bit more time enjoying themselves, etc. I don't really understand the reason why bringing home souvenirs from your travels for someone who has never been there and will never go there is done; I certainly have no point of association with the souvenir, never having been there. All I ask is that my people send or post (on FB or on one of the photo sites) pictures so I can vicariously travel with them.

Almost always. I like collecting things like that. When I went to the ocean a couple years ago I made my own mini ocean souvenir with beach water, sand, shells, and pretty jar. It's the most meaningful of my souvenirs. I also like to collect those smashed coins you can make at different places while traveling.

Yes. I bought it. It is good to buy souvenirs when we travel. It reminds the places we use to visit. It's a kind of memory and also a decorative part of our rooms

If I could ever travel, and if I could ever buy anything in the first place, yes, I would buy souvenirs.

• Chandra3 years agoReport

yes you are right. I love to collect souvenirs where i visit.

Yes I do. It need not necessarily be something that reminds me of that place (although that's the whole point of buying souvenirs :p ), but it's nice to get one. You will always remember the place and the memories you had there :)

Going someplace and not shopping is just not done :p

Yes I have a cabinet full of souvenirs for people to look at when they come over.

• Kaylin

Yes! I always buy a souvenir, whether its a magnet, some sweets or a keyring.

Yes

Yes

Yes! I don't know why but I love collecting little souvenirs!