Hijab and Victoria's Secret?

I was staying at Mt Olympus water park in the Wisconsin Dells a couple of weeks ago and this has me so confused so hopefully someone can explain it to me.

If a women is wearing a hijab as part of her muslim faith to desexualize her, then why would she be wearing tight VS Pink sweatpants with the work PINK across her butt? Because that's what I saw.

I wonder if she was wearing the tight sweatpants as part of a modest swim outfit. ...so she could have fun in the water without exposing too much flesh.

Not a Muslim myself, but isn't the hijab intended to prevent offending Allah and is required of all female Muslims?

It's a free country and she's allowed to wear it, that's why.

Lol. When trying to "desexualuze," you and her do little more than relegate her to a sexualized object.

You religious nuts are creepy. You try not to sound like barbarian sex addicts by talking more about the forbidden objects of your desires and speculate about it.

How do you know she was Muslim and not just having a bad hair day?

pics or it didn't happen

Maybe the reason is she felt like it.