Why do Christians believe that Jesus is God?

I'm Christian and was raised as a Christian. I read the bible but i never really thought that Jesus was God, my parents don't feel like how I do about th situation they think I'm reading too much into this. My parents are religious and they believe Jesus is God. I just feel like God is so amazing and... show more I'm Christian and was raised as a Christian. I read the bible but i never really thought that Jesus was God, my parents don't feel like how I do about th situation they think I'm reading too much into this. My parents are religious and they believe Jesus is God. I just feel like God is so amazing and powerful I don't think he is human or comes in the form of flesh. In the bible I read a part when I guess a village person asked Jesus "are you son of God?" An I think he said "if you say I am then I am" or something of that nature. I believe in Jesus he's amazing like all the other people in the bible but I see him like how I see David and Moses and Solomon etc they were just created by God and helped people believe. I just don't think Jesus is God I feel like God can't be human he's so much more than that plus the flesh is weak, God is not weak. I don't know, that's just how I feel. I don't know how and why we got to believe that Jesus is God.
Update: James, instead of insulting me and being rude you could have actually answersd the question. Saying I am no Christian is not even for you to decide. I am also not a toll just asking a simple question I hope you are a Christian or boast to people Christian values because your response is uncalled for. There are... show more James, instead of insulting me and being rude you could have actually answersd the question. Saying I am no Christian is not even for you to decide. I am also not a toll just asking a simple question I hope you are a Christian or boast to people Christian values because your response is uncalled for. There are different types of Christians with different ways of practicing and have some different beliefs. There are also different teachings.