Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelBrazilBelo Horizonte · 3 years ago

Does a female really HAVE to wipe after she pees? Whats the worst that could happen if she doesnt?

Do any of you females NOT wipe after urinating?

.

Pleasw do not answer this anymote. Thr question is closed

I never wipe I blot.

why would I want to sit around wet or get urine stains in my underwear or an infection?

in layman's terms ......you get tinky tunk in medical terms it's caled stinky cuntt

Yes she does, otherwise she'll dribble.

• ron h

I'm so glad I'm a man...

The pee can hit the pubic hair and splash onto other areas-- another good reason to shave.

Better to wipe as otherwise your underwear gets wet and this makes the vulva even more wet which is very annoying

• Prizm

If women wipe after peeing, so should men. A little 'shake' afterwards doesn't stop small urine droplets and smell on your underwear or d*ck.

YES she does. (Rashes, infections, UTI's, etc.etc.)

• JM

She would smell like old urine. That kind of smell goes right through clothing. The urine can also cause irritation to the vulva. Urine is one of the best mediums for bacteria to go in.

Source(s): Nurse

pi ss dribbling into the panties

It will be wiped by your panty after some time your panty will start stinky smell of urine