Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelBrazilBelo Horizonte · 3 years ago

Does a female really HAVE to wipe after she pees? Whats the worst that could happen if she doesnt?

Do any of you females NOT wipe after urinating?

Update:

Update 2:

Pleasw do not answer this anymote. Thr question is closed

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favourite answer

I never wipe I blot.

why would I want to sit around wet or get urine stains in my underwear or an infection?

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

in layman's terms ......you get tinky tunk in medical terms it's caled stinky cuntt

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Yes she does, otherwise she'll dribble.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

I'm so glad I'm a man...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

The pee can hit the pubic hair and splash onto other areas-- another good reason to shave.

• 3 years ago

Better to wipe as otherwise your underwear gets wet and this makes the vulva even more wet which is very annoying

• Prizm
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

If women wipe after peeing, so should men. A little 'shake' afterwards doesn't stop small urine droplets and smell on your underwear or d*ck.

• 3 years ago

YES she does. (Rashes, infections, UTI's, etc.etc.)

• JM
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

She would smell like old urine. That kind of smell goes right through clothing. The urine can also cause irritation to the vulva. Urine is one of the best mediums for bacteria to go in.

Source(s): Nurse
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

pi ss dribbling into the panties

• 3 years ago

It will be wiped by your panty after some time your panty will start stinky smell of urine

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.