Whats Next> California is going to start PAYING EXTORTION MONEY TO GANG MEMBERS IN SACRAMENTO?

It was announced on the news today that California is going to start PAYING GANG MEMBERS to me peaceful.. Isnt that what the Mafia etc. use to collect from businesses to not destroy their stores beat the owners etc.. It will be so great when the Federal Government STOPS ALL FEDERAL MONET FROM GOING TO THAT... show more It was announced on the news today that California is going to start PAYING GANG MEMBERS to me peaceful..

Isnt that what the Mafia etc. use to collect from businesses to not destroy their stores beat the owners etc..
It will be so great when the Federal Government STOPS ALL FEDERAL MONET FROM GOING TO THAT SANCTUARY STATE.

Its already full of ILLEGALS, most are gang members, the Mexican Mafia, Crips, Bloods, MS13 is everywhere there and now they want to pay them to not be violent...
That would sure make me ashamed to be an American. Maybe everyone should go to Sacramento hold our hands out and say we are a gang member...
Where is my money?

Oh I just realized... I cant do that I am a White person so no free money for me to not be violent..