Can cold milk replacer harm calves?

Alright I bought a calf with my family (I payed for my own) and then we put them at my Grandpa's barn 12 calves. all but 3 died from "rotavirus" then later we bought 5 holstein calves and had them up by the house they all lived because I was the one who cared for them (they had a hut with a bottle... show more Alright I bought a calf with my family (I payed for my own) and then we put them at my Grandpa's barn 12 calves. all but 3 died from "rotavirus" then later we bought 5 holstein calves and had them up by the house they all lived because I was the one who cared for them (they had a hut with a bottle holder). I would wake up a 5:00 in the morning to bottle feed them. at the time we had 4 calves at my Grandpa's (my calf started to get sick) but my stepmom with my little brother would have to take the 4 bottles I made for the calves to my grandpa's. So I would make the bottles around 5:20 and go in and wake up my little brother and stepmom my little brother would wake up but my stepmom would not wake up for about an hour, I would go in every ten minutes. So the bottles would get cold. So could this of killed the calves at my Grandpa's. I didn't see the whole point of me having to wake up. I tried telling my dad but my stepmom would get upset. I would of done it my self if I knew how to drive at the time. But could this of killed the calves. When we had just the 12 it was the same thing that happened.
5 answers 5