HELP HELP HELP PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE :,(!!!!?

So yesterday evening my fiance and I got into an argument and we were driving in the country going approximately 35 miles an hour I got upset and threw our engagement ring out the window of the car. I saw it hit gravel on the side of the road which is next to grass and then a cut down corn field. He turned around... show more So yesterday evening my fiance and I got into an argument and we were driving in the country going approximately 35 miles an hour I got upset and threw our engagement ring out the window of the car. I saw it hit gravel on the side of the road which is next to grass and then a cut down corn field. He turned around and went to go pick it up which turned into a 3 hour search. We couldn't find it. We went back during the night with a flashlight still couldn't find it then back during the day today for another 3 hours and still can't find it! I regret what I did I'm devastated wish I could take it back. I don't understand how we can't find it! Where do you think it went to and how did it go missing like this? Can somebody give me tips on finding it please. I don't want a new ring I want THAT ring. I will try anything, is there something I missed? Please please help :(
4 answers 4