People trying to justify many genders by people are born with an abnormal set of sex chromosomes? But no correspondence is found.?

YES; Some people have extra X or Y chromosomes, some have too few. This is true. Some people are born with sex hard to determine. This is a significantly tiny group of people, and it is shown to tie to radiation poisoning. Like in the area of Chernobyl it happened more frequently. HOWEVER: NOT A SINGLE gay or... show more YES; Some people have extra X or Y chromosomes, some have too few. This is true. Some people are born with sex hard to determine. This is a significantly tiny group of people, and it is shown to tie to radiation poisoning. Like in the area of Chernobyl it happened more frequently. HOWEVER: NOT A SINGLE gay or transgender individual was born with an unusual amount of sex chromosomes. So obviously this birth defect has absolutely no bearing on the issue. I just watched Bill Nye Saves the World and was really offended by this pretense at science. He knows better. he knows that just because two things happen to be true, they have no causality until it can be shown. WHY do liberals hate science so much?
Update: Of course, even if you did find a gay or transgender person with the birth defect it wouldn't prove much. You would need a significant number. But NONE is pretty telling.
Update 2: @ Choko Being anonymous doesn't change the truth of my argument. Liberals just don't know what to do when they can't make personal attacks. My identity doesn't change the validity of my argument. Yes, I am convinced I am right, and seeing how you have no way to prove me wrong, you're trying to... show more @ Choko Being anonymous doesn't change the truth of my argument. Liberals just don't know what to do when they can't make personal attacks. My identity doesn't change the validity of my argument. Yes, I am convinced I am right, and seeing how you have no way to prove me wrong, you're trying to bully me. But of course I am careful. Conservatives have to be very careful today, because liberals hate the freedom of speech, they see any disagreement as hate speech, and they are violent.