I want to die?

I'm a 14 year old girl, and I've never had 1 true friend. I have extremely bad social anxiety and i can't do anything without being stressed out or feel judged. Nobody talks to me and I have always been known as that girl that never talks. I think people think I'm weird or just want attention.... show more I'm a 14 year old girl, and I've never had 1 true friend. I have extremely bad social anxiety and i can't do anything without being stressed out or feel judged. Nobody talks to me and I have always been known as that girl that never talks. I think people think I'm weird or just want attention. Nobody even acknowledges my existence at school, nobody even looks at me. i tried to make friends but i just cant i dont know what to say. I hate myself, I hate my personality, I hate my body and I hate my face. im tired of the stinging pain i get in my back when im at school. I hate that I am so selfish. All i ever feel like doing is cry. I have all f's because i never do my work.i just want to ******* die already. what is the point of living if i will never amount to anything. i will never be able to get a job. I never do anything as soon as i come home i sleep till the next day. whats wrong with me i want to be normal and happy and be able to hold a conversation and have friends to hang out with. but then again i dont want to be bothered. i wish i could just curl up in a ball and die. not even my teachers like me. i know i sound so privileged but i cant take it anymore. i havent truly been for months. i know this is temporary but this anxiety will never go away, and ive tried to get better but it just makes it worse. im tired of eating lunch in the bathroom alone. i want to die
45 answers 45