Have you recently had a dream of something that will happen in the future?

Post your predictions, only things that are going to happen in the future though please, not things that you think you have predicted in the past.
Update: What part of " not things that you think you have predicted in the past" did you not understand English Guy? Of course you can't have a dream and know that it will happen, but you can believe that it is likely to happen. For example if I dream that Theresa May is assassinated while attending a... show more What part of " not things that you think you have predicted in the past" did you not understand English Guy?
Of course you can't have a dream and know that it will happen, but you can believe that it is likely to happen. For example if I dream that Theresa May is assassinated while attending a Christmas pageant I cannot know for certain that it will happen, but if it does occur then I can claim that I foretold it.