Do Australians feel upset about the British accent being the most desirable in the world?

Update: I know there is no one definitive British accent but in the wake of Prince Harry getting engaged, 87% of American women across three separate surveys said they considered the British accent the most attractive. British women didn't fare well, American men apparently find the Israeli accent the most attractive.... show more I know there is no one definitive British accent but in the wake of Prince Harry getting engaged, 87% of American women across three separate surveys said they considered the British accent the most attractive.

British women didn't fare well, American men apparently find the Israeli accent the most attractive. The Australian accent barely registered either for men or women. Sucks if you have that Ozzie twang.