How do I stop going to college and not get pressuted by my mom to get a job (I'm a Christian woman who desired to please the Lord by?

being a keeper at home). My mom acts like a man and always has as I've known her... She is a feminazi who hates men, as long as I have been alive she has been a slave to Satan as she covets material possessions and money and could not care less about raising children or guiding her home. She says if I'm not... show more being a keeper at home). My mom acts like a man and always has as I've known her... She is a feminazi who hates men, as long as I have been alive she has been a slave to Satan as she covets material possessions and money and could not care less about raising children or guiding her home. She says if I'm not in college then I have to work and sometimes she even pressures me to do both at the same time for no real necessary reason!!! I despise it so much. I prayed to the Lord about this. I want to be married to a Christian man who isn't a slave to money and wants to live with the necessities and works with his hands for a living and is a follower of Jesus Christ completely rather than a liar or weak effeminate fake "Christian" who knows naught about the King James Bible.