True or false: The nighttime sky view completely changes every six months from any given location on earth?

As I imagine it in my head I'm on a tilted globe in orbit and I'm in Portland Oregon on March 21st I look up at the night sky and see several constellations. Then on September 21st I look up at the night sky again is it possible for me to see any of the same constellations? I would think it is impossible... show more As I imagine it in my head I'm on a tilted globe in orbit and I'm in Portland Oregon on March 21st I look up at the night sky and see several constellations. Then on September 21st I look up at the night sky again is it possible for me to see any of the same constellations? I would think it is impossible from any given point on Earth to see the same constellations that you saw 6 months prior. Yet, there are year round constellations. How is this possible?