KICKED OUT OF COLLEGE - NEED HELP?

I’ll try making this short as possible. I recently got a phone call saying I got kicked out because my attendance in college is POOR. I have thought of a new college which I’ll be applying to (it’s 10 mins away from my house) in January but if I’m applying in January they will ask what happened with my last... show more I’ll try making this short as possible. I recently got a phone call saying I got kicked out because my attendance in college is POOR. I have thought of a new college which I’ll be applying to (it’s 10 mins away from my house) in January but if I’m applying in January they will ask what happened with my last college?

Should I tell them in the interview that I got kicked out of that college? If I lie and say I didn’t enjoy it I don’t think they’d believe me.. they could even check with that college to see why I don’t go there anymore and know I got kicked out, shall I come clean about it and say I’ve improved myself and won’t miss any days or what???