Self-Harm, Self-Care?

[Firstly: Yes, I recognize I have a problem. As much as I appreciate any concern regarding my issues, I am not asking this question for attention or to be bombarded with suggestions on stopping self-harm; or to be told I'm 'idiotic or crazy'. I'm currently in-between relapse and recovery and am... show more [Firstly: Yes, I recognize I have a problem. As much as I appreciate any concern regarding my issues, I am not asking this question for attention or to be bombarded with suggestions on stopping self-harm; or to be told I'm 'idiotic or crazy'. I'm currently in-between relapse and recovery and am working on it personally. I'm simply asking what steps I could take to avoid infection and would be very appreciative if anybody could offer help.]

I'm schizoeffective and have had issues with impulse control and self-harm for years now, and during bouts of dissociation; I tend to relapse to gain control during my episodes. I tend to burn and/or brand myself, and this past weekend I relapsed after being clean for 13 months. Because of this, the severity has given me anxiety since I've realized that I've given myself third degree burns on my inner forearm. (White and leathery, charred, blistered, no pain, etc.) The skin has peeled somewhat and is reddened, but the injury itself is less than 3 inches (w/h). Is there anyway I can prevent severe scarring or infection? I recognize the best course of action is hospital care, but right now it just doesn't seem like an option. My branding is a word; so it is very clear it was self inflicted. I'm a low-income minor in an unstable home and am terrified of the repercussions that would come about if anyone found out. I do have a therapist, and am currently seeking psychiatric help; it's just this specific injury I am worried about.