Please help my child cries often before going to school?

She is 11 year old girl she never liked school she often is a loner in school , she can't speak to kids as she often complains she feels awkward and her voice often stuck she often spends her time alone sits at the back , alone in lunch and what I got told by teacher she even started to eat lunch in bathroom !... show more She is 11 year old girl she never liked school she often is a loner in school , she can't speak to kids as she often complains she feels awkward and her voice often stuck she often spends her time alone sits at the back , alone in lunch and what I got told by teacher she even started to eat lunch in bathroom !

Every single morning she cries or tries to pretend sick , she isn't getting bullied even teachers do not understand her quiet baheviour in school she even refuse to go to doctors as she said they won't help her.

What could be wrong with her ? She also often anxious often worried, she use to have anger problems too towards animals as a child and she use to prefer being alone
Update: She was bullied in past by kids because of her quiet baheviour also teacher often use to complain that she draws in books and rarely listens , her grades are always low too she can't focus. She tried having friends but all of them left her she said because they called her childish as she still plays with dolls... show more She was bullied in past by kids because of her quiet baheviour also teacher often use to complain that she draws in books and rarely listens , her grades are always low too she can't focus. She tried having friends but all of them left her she said because they called her childish as she still plays with dolls , also made fun of her height, jaw problems she now refuses to go out and says people judge her she even freaks out more when school does no uniform day she cries .
Update 2: She also been disowned by her grandmother, her grandmother use to be rude on her and my daughter it's even afraid of her also lot of family arguments mostly due to alchohol she been disowned by her father too .. I also notice she does lot of repetitive things and has very keen interest in aquariums everyday... show more She also been disowned by her grandmother, her grandmother use to be rude on her and my daughter it's even afraid of her also lot of family arguments mostly due to alchohol she been disowned by her father too .. I also notice she does lot of repetitive things and has very keen interest in aquariums everyday she talks same thing
Update 3: Thank you I will try talking to her I also notice her mood changes quickly as for learning she said she doesnt want to learn . She also hates going to certain places like clothes shops shoe shops she gets anxious and often complains people looking at her . My oldest daughter 22 she acts similar as well but been... show more Thank you I will try talking to her I also notice her mood changes quickly as for learning she said she doesnt want to learn . She also hates going to certain places like clothes shops shoe shops she gets anxious and often complains people looking at her . My oldest daughter 22 she acts similar as well but been diagnose with generilize anxiety and depression currently also waiting for assessment for autism spectrum.